A deep cooking pan with a handle.
- To make yogurt with this gadget, you simply need to stir powdered and liquid milk together in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture reaches just under 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the saucepan over a medium heat and, as the steam heats the cream/chocolate mixture, use your whisk to blend the chocolate and cream until it is a smooth blend.
- Start with a simple, medium white sauce by cooking 2 tablespoons of butter with two tablespoons of all-purpose flour over low heat in a medium saucepan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine a cup of flour, a half cup of salt, a cup of water, two teaspoons of vegetable oil and a teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- Most of the following recipes can be prepared with common kitchen equipment such as a saucepan, spatula or heat safe spoon and a mixing bowl.