- one that reclines
- an upholstered armchair with a movable back and seat that can be adjusted for recliningalso reclining chair
- A person who reclines.
- An armchair, bicycle, or other apparatus that can be adjusted so that the occupant assumes a reclining position.
recline +"Ž -er
- She sank into the recliner and kicked it back.
- He had one recliner in the living room, plus the window seat.
- When he sat down in his recliner, she brought him her favorite book.
- Deidre skirted away, placing the recliner between them.
- Tears filled her eyes and she climbed out of the recliner, stretching and feigning a yawn.