- a person who owns or manages a ranch
- a cowboy
- ranch house
- One that owns or manages a ranch.
- A rectangular house of one story; a ranch house.
- A person who operates a ranch.
- In September of 2007, Rancher Phylis Canion knew that something was killing her chickens, but she wasn't sure what it was.
- I like to use Jolly Rancher candies because I like the favors, but you can use any clear candy that you happen to prefer.
- He looked like a rancher in his faded denim jeans and plaid shirt.
- He's a rescue from a local rancher.
- Fred thinks it would help me capture the up-county rancher vote.