Origin of munchkinfrom Munchkin, one of a race of beings having a small human form and an amiable, innocuous nature, in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, novel (1900) by L. Frankish Baum
- A little three-year-old girl is an example of a munchkin.
- A short-legged cat is an example of a munchkin.
The definition of a munchkin is a child, or is a breed of cat with very short legs.
- A very small person.
- Informal A child.
Origin of munchkinAfter the Munchkins , characters in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- A domestic cat breed with short legs.
- Munchkin Quest: Steve Jackson Games brings their popular Munchkin card game to the realm of board games.
- Munchkin Dora the Explorer sippy cups offer a no-sweat concept that helps toddlers grasp the cup without the threat it of slipping from their fingers.
- If you're looking for an insulated sippy cup for the warmer weather, Munchkin Dora the Explorer sippy cups will provide that and more.
- Another plus with the Munchkin Healthflow cup lids is that they are interchangeable and designed to grow with your child's drinking skill level as he reaches each milestone in development.
- No matter where your toddler is in the development process, you can find a Munchkin Dora the Explorer Sippy Cup to help him or her on the journey.