- round or crescent like the moon
- decorated with moon-shaped marks
The definition of mooned is shaped like the moon, and is slang for having shown someone their unclothed butt.
An example of mooned is someone having a very round face.
- Simple past tense and past participle of moon.
From moon +"Ž -ed.
- Gallagher enjoyed character parts in the films While You Were Sleeping (he was the man Sandra Bullock mooned over), Titanic and American Beauty.
- In the case of the expressions bien or mal lune, well or ill mooned, avoir un quartier de lune dans la tete, to have the quarter of the moon in one's head, the German mondsiichtig and the English moonstruck or lunatic, the fundamental idea lies in the strange opinions formerly held about the moon.