Several little mice.
Mice are defined as little rodents.
An example of mice are furry creatures with long tails which cats like to chase and play with after catching.
mice - Medical Definition
- "Not I! not I!" said all the Mice together.
- It will alert you when you have mice or termites.
- It grows rarely to a length of 4 ft.; it never bites, and feeds chiefly on frogs, toads and fishes, but mice are never taken.
- The wild mouse, rat and rabbit are self-coloured, but the domesticated forms include various piebald patterns, such as spotted forms among mice, and the familiar black and white hooded and dorsal-striped pattern of some tame rats.
- An old Cat was in a fair way to kill all the Mice in the barn.