- a person who addresses and mails letters, packages, etc.
- an envelope or container in which something is to be mailed
- an advertising leaflet for mailing out
1923-2007; U.S. writer
- One that uses the mails: large commercial mailers.
- One who addresses, stamps, or otherwise prepares mail.
- A container, such as a cardboard tube, used to hold material to be mailed: a cardboard book mailer.
- An advertising leaflet included with a letter.
mailer - Computer Definition
- For roughly $.50 per letter or postcard, a service sends a personalized mailer that includes a list of your products, prices, and contact information.
- Just the other day I received a mailer from my vet reminding me to come in to get my dogs on their heartworm prevention and flea prevention program.
- Certain fees do apply to the personalized cards available at GiftCardMall.com, like shipping and upgrading to the 5x7 greeting card mailer.
- Sometimes a charity will advertise on the radio or send out a mailer asking for people to donate cars.
- It's simple and extremely convenient for the heavy mailer.