- That which links.
- (computer science) a computer program that takes one or more objects generated by compilers and assembles them into a single executable program.
- (genetics) A short oligonucleotide containing a recognition sequence for a restriction enzyme, used to blunt the ends of sticky DNA segments.
- (grammar) A word that serves to link other elements.
- (finance, informal) A linked bond, one for which the principal is indexed to inflation.
(third-person singular simple present linkers, present participle linkering, simple past and past participle linkered)
- (genetics) To ligate a DNA segment using a linker.
link + -er