The definition of like minded is having similar ideas, tastes, thoughts or opinions.
An example of someone who is like minded is someone who has the same political views as you.
Of the same turn of mind.
(comparative more likeminded, superlative most likeminded)
- Alternative spelling of like-minded.
(comparative more like-minded, superlative most like-minded)
- Of similar opinion, given to holding similar opinions.
- The like-minded politicians voted the same way so often they were thought of as one person rather than two.
- A small flurry of like-minded titles appeared courtsey of new independent publishing houses.
- MLM home based business opportunities offer a wide range of products that can be sold in client homes through a group of like-minded individuals recruited or sponsored by an independent distributor in what's called a downline.
- This might seem like an impractical suggestion at first, but many senior dating services work discreetly in conjunction with numerous senior travel opportunities that mix adventure and interests with like-minded individuals.
- While swingers activities in the past were spread through word of mouth, with occasionally taking a chance on someone who might be interested, Internet resources have made it increasingly easy to find like-minded couples.
- With dedicated events and like-minded individuals, not only will cruisers discover the joys of an oceangoing vacation, but they may make new friends or find that special someone sailing into the sunset with them.