- mentally confused or feeling giddy; dizzy
- not sensible; flighty; frivolous
The definition of lightheaded is being frivolous or feeling dizzy or faint.
An example of lightheaded is a potential condition of a person after a concussion.
Faint or dizzy: felt lightheaded from running.
(comparative more lightheaded, superlative most lightheaded)
- Dizziness. Changes in blood pressure and in how your blood vessels react can make you feel a bit lightheaded if you stand up quickly or remain standing very long.
- In general, syncope is defined by a brief loss of consciousness (fainting) or by dimmed vision and feeling uncoordinated, confused, and lightheaded.
- Finally, remember that a diet this low in calories could cause you to feel lightheaded.
- In this way, it is not uncommon to feel slightly dizzy or lightheaded, either before your heart begins to pound or after.
- You may start sweating as nausea overcomes you or feel dizzy, lightheaded and even faint.