- a device or appliance for extracting juice from fruits and vegetables
- Slang an excessive drinker of alcoholic beverages
- An appliance that is used to extract juice from fruits and vegetables.
- Slang a. One who drinks liquor or alcoholic beverages habitually or excessively.b. One who regularly uses a steroid or similar substance to enhance athletic performance.
- By being able to put a whole avocado, pit and all, in the juicer with a whole carrot and a whole orange, (for example) you get every bit of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that the food has to offer with no loss of dietary fiber.
- A key difference between Vitamix and other machines on the market is that Vitamix thoroughly blends every component of a juice or puree, whereas a juicer separates and discards rinds, pits, pulp, and other hard-to-digest substances.
- The Montel Williams Juicer, otherwise known as the HealthMaster fruit and vegetable emulsifier, is an all-in-one kitchen appliance that is designed to replace many of the other larger, more cumbersome appliances in the kitchen.
- JLK: Our new juicer has six unique and clever patents on it, whereby we can juice soaked seeds and nuts and combine them with fruits and vegetables that give us a perfect balance of protein, fats and natural sugars.
- You have to have a juicer at home to make all of the drinks you are supposed to be consuming, which can be a substantial outlay of cash for a diet you're not sure you'll be able to stick with.