Origin of jeggingsblend of jean and leggings (see legging)
The definition of jeggings are pants that are a combination of tight fitting leggings and denim colored jeans.
An example of jeggings are the skin-tight and elastic jeans worn by teenagers.
Pants that fit like long leggings, made from a fabric that is a blend of denim and a stretchy material like spandex or polyester.
Origin of jeggingsBlend of jeans and leggings
- Tunic tops are enjoying a revival with the current Boho-chic style, so whether you are heading to work or just running errands, pair an embroidered tunic with slim-cut jeans or jeggings for a spot-on "Bohonista" look.
- For instance, a boyfriend jacket in basic black, white or red can be interchanged in endless combinations with jeans, tailored pencil skirts, dress slacks, dresses or even summer weight leggings or jeggings.
- If your dress is on the short side and fairly casual, like a chunky ribbed knit, you can wear it over a pair of denim leggings (aka "jeggings") or your favorite skinny jeans.
- Taller girls may look "all leg" in short styles, but keep in mind that these can be worn as shirts with skinny jeans and jeggings.
- Jeggings - A combination of leggings and jeans, jeggings fit even tighter than skinny jeans, almost like a second skin.