Origin of itty-bittybaby talk alteration from little bit
Origin of itty-bittyProbably alteration of little bit
(comparative itty-bittier, superlative itty-bittiest)
- (colloquial, often childish or humorous) Alternative form of itsy-bitsy.
(comparative itty bittier, superlative itty bittiest)
- (idiomatic, often childish or humorous) Alternative spelling of itty-bitty.
- However, long before Sisqo professed his love to this skimpy swim style, women everywhere already knew that this itty-bitty piece of fabric had the goods to drive admirers everywhere mad with desire.
- Tangas - Similar in design to men's thongs with very little material on the sides, with just an itty-bitty covering on the back, so the sides of the cheeks peek out just a little bit.
- Even if you enjoy showing off your body in an itty-bitty bikini, a skirt can still fit into your swim wardrobe.
- Some may have made an itty-bitty bit of difference, but once public opinion is set…it's pretty well set.
- Think of it as a halter come bandeau top that's connected to the bottom piece by itty-bitty strings.