Relating to, involving, or representing different races: interracial fellowship; an interracial marriage.
(comparative more interracial, superlative most interracial)
- Between or among two or more different races.
- Interracial marriages are getting more common these days thanks to globalization.
inter- + racial
- Though it's not inevitable, interracial lesbians could face several issues during the course of their relationship, including those that heterosexual interracial couples face as well as the unique challenges homosexual couples are met with.
- If you are tempted to believe that people are more open-minded nowadays and interracial dating is more widely accepted, just do a little research on the subject of racism in the world at large and the blinders will fall off in no time.
- Interracial Dating - Although interracial dating is finding more acceptance across the country and the world, there are some people looking for discreet relationships who want to experience another culture as well.
- Interracial Tango is at least up front about being a "network" of sites, which simply pulls the members together out of a large database and makes matches including people who are not of the same skin color.
- In my opinion, interracial dating will always be a controversial subject because racism still exists and the people who seek to date outside of their race are currently outnumbered by the people who don't.