The amount or number that a house can hold or accommodate: a houseful of Victorian furniture; a houseful of guests.
- Big Brother first started in the United States in 2000 - this reality television competition allowed the viewing audience to watch a houseful of people as they battled each other in various competitions.
- You can easily convert any spot into extra sleeping space for when you have a houseful.
- If you have a houseful of athletes, then you may want to choose bold colors.
- Our resident cat expert, Wendy Nan Rees, offers advice on how to keep your home fresh and smelling clean, even with a houseful of feline friends.
- The brand's bags are especially beneficial for those ladies who carry a houseful of belongings on each daily adventure.