One who manages a household, especially as one's main daily activity.
- A simply designed, recycled cardboard play house will bring hours of fun to a budding homemaker.
- Born on July 10, 1972, in Barranquilla, Colombia, Sofia Vergara is the daughter of Margarita Vergara Dávila de Vergara, a homemaker, and Julio Enrique Vergara Robayo, a cattle farmer.
- If you are able to live on your own but require some assistance from a homemaker, personal support worker, or a nurse, you will want to make sure that these services are available.
- The program was the network's first ever prime-time series and followed the life and times of shoe salesman Al Bundy, his homemaker wife Peggy, teenage son Bud and daughter Kelly.
- Whether you are a student, a business owner, an employee or a homemaker, you can apply efficient and effective time management skills to all of the areas in your life.