1863-1951; U.S. newspaper & magazine publisher
- The famous and stunningly beautiful Hearst Castle is part of the Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument and is also known as La Cuesta Encantada, The Enchanted Hill, and America's Castle.
- You might also stay out on the coast in Cambria or Morro Bay and split your time between winery visits to dropping into to see how the other 1% used to live up at Hearst Castle.
- A division of Hearst Business Media Corporation, the U.S. Black Book and its Canadian counterpart gather information about vehicle values through auctions and sales data.
- Morgan later designed Hearst Castle in San Simeon, Calif.The hotel's exterior resembles an Italianate palace and the interiors evoke turn-of-the-20th century elegance.
- After being owned and operated by the DeYoung family for its first 135 years, the Hearst Corporation took over the reins of the San Francisco Chronicle in 2000.