- [often pl.] a bar with handles on the ends, for steering a bicycle, motorcycle, etc.
- Informal a mustache with long, curved ends, resembling a handlebarin full handlebar mustache
A cylindrical, straight or curved steering bar, usually fitted with handles at each end, as on a bicycle.
- For instance, it is possible to buy alternative saddles, handlebar grips, GPS systems, pannier bag sets--to name but a few!
- Paul Sr. is instantly recognizable because of his gray handlebar moustache and assortment of tattoos.
- Dora Lil' Quad - Designed as a toddler-friendly choice, this battery-powered 4-wheeler features a large push-button on the handlebar for easy stop-and-go performance and travels a safe 2 mph on hard surfaces.
- Snider made an appearance on the second season of the Gordon Ramsay reality show Kitchen Nightmares, in which he donated a motorcycle to be auctioned off through the Handlebar restaurant.
- If you are really adventurous, consider drawing a handlebar mustache above your lip and adding fake Mexican tattoos to your arms and back.