- plural form of guava
- Oranges are often plentiful, also pine-apples, guavas, custard-apples, mangoes and bananas.
- Tangerines, lemons, limes, grapes, guavas, figs, cashews or caws (A nacardium occidentale), mangabas (Hancornia speciosa), joboticabas (Eugenia cauli ora and E.
- Among the many tropical fruits found here are bananas, guavas, mangoes, cashews, breadfruit, aguacates, papayas, zapotes, granadillas, oranges, lemons and limes.
- Other agricultural products are sweet potatoes, cassava (manioc), yuca, yams, white potatoes, maguey, okra, peanuts, pease, all the vegetables of the hot and temperate climates, oranges, lemons, limes, bananas, plantains, figs, grapes, coco-nuts, pine-apples, strawberries, plums, guavas, breadfruit, mangoes and many others.
- Oranges, lemons, grapes, passion fruit, figs, pine-apples, guavas and other fruits grow abundantly; while potatoes, onions, maize and arrowroot can be cultivated.