A man who supports the groom leading up to and during a wedding.
- Not only were the bride and groom nervous, I was anxious because I had to partner with a groomsman with whom I'd broken up a week before after a two-year relationship.
- Be prepared by jotting down a short outline on a note card and having a groomsman or bridesmaid hold onto it until the vows.
- It is not the responsibility of a bridesmaid, matron of honor, groomsman or best man to host an engagement party.
- Keith Urban's best man was his brother Shane Urban, and his friend Marlon Holden was a groomsman.
- Tuxedo shops often offer several groomsman styles in a children's size.