A collection of cocktail glassware.
Glassware is defined as containers or objects made from glass.
An example of glassware is a set of glass cups.
articles made of glass, esp. glass containers, as drinking glasses, serving dishes, or vases
Objects, especially containers, made of glass. Also called glasswork .
glassware - Computer Definition
- Wine Enthusiast's Wholesale Store - When you don't have the time to search for glassware, simply fill out your contact information on the Wine Enthusiast wholesale website and a representative will contact you.
- Located in New York City, Newel is a major antiques resource that carries a comprehensive selection of Art Deco interior decoration pieces, ranging from small glassware to furniture.
- The stem and wide mouth of this glassware keep your drink especially cool; using a different type of glass will cause the drink to warm quickly and bring out the bitterness.
- The principal articles of export are wood, sugar, cattle, glass and glassware, iron and ironware, eggs, cereals, millinery, fancy goods, earthenware and pottery, and leather goods.
- Among its many other manufactures are glass and glassware, paper, strawboards, crockery and tiles.