- GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) is defined as the largest state-owned natural gas company in India.
An example of GAIL is a pipeline that transports liquefied petroleum gas throughout India.
- Gail is a girl's name with Hebrew origin meaning "joy."
An example of Gail is a shortened version of the name Abigail for a woman.
a feminine name: var. Gayle
- The Carnic Alps are divided by the Gail valley into the South Carnic group and the northern Gailtal Alps.
- South of Hermagor, the principal place of the Gail valley, is the chain of mountains which is famous as being the only place where the beautiful Wulfenia Carintlziaca is found.
- Its principal tributaries are the Gail on the right, and the Mdll, the Lieser, the Gurk with the Glan, and the Lavant on the left.
- Oefnerjoch (Forno Avoltri to St Lorenzen in the Gail Valley) foot path (C) .
- Blaine (Norwich, Conn., 1895) by Mary Abigail Dodge ("Gail Hamilton"), and, in the "American Statesmen Series," James G.