- offering the complete range of services for a business of its type: a full-service bank
- offering service; not self-service: a full-service gas station
The definition of full-service is a business that offers the full range of services for their type of business.
An example of full-service is a full-service gas station that has people to pump your gas into your vehicle and to repair vehicles.
Associated with or offering complete service: full-service gasoline pumps; full-service banks.
- Standard Property Inspections is located in Palatine, Illinois, and is a full-service, owner operated home inspection company that conducts general home inspections and roofing inspections in the Chicago metro-residential area.
- KB: Lounge Lizard staffs a full-service team that includes a number of various talents that our clients require: project management, graphic design, copywriting, information architecture, and web and interactive development.
- On the other end of the spectrum, AllHeart is a very popular and full-service medical clothing distributor, offering many sizing options, colors, prints, and even multi-line embroidery and logos on the scrubs.
- Lovely, popular hotel provides its guests with 251 guestrooms to choose from, jogging trails, a full-service fitness center and the terrific Bayside Bar and Grill for dinner and lunch.
- The principal designer and owner, Nancy Anderson Ross, teams with her staff of twenty-two employees to offer full-service design from conceptual plans to final installation.