An iron for pressing clothes, especially one that is heated externally, as on a hearth or stove.
- Having a flatiron shape
- a flatiron building
- Flatiron your hair to make it ultra-smooth, but be sure to add a little volume at the roots or opt for a few wispy bangs to avoid looking too rigid.
- With so many iconic landmarks located in and around the Flatiron District, it stands to reason that the area is also known as the "Photo District."
- You may choose to straighten your hair with a flatiron for a sleek look, or opt for romantic waves, which are perfect for a beach wedding.
- Union Station was designed by architect, Daniel Burnham, who also designed the Flatiron Building in New York City.
- Many of New York City's most reputable camera stores are located in the Flatiron District.