The definition of doable is something possible or something that can be done.
When you are capable of completing a task, this is an example of a task that would be described as doable.
Possible to do: a program that is tough but doable.
(comparative more doable, superlative most doable)
From do + -able.
- Ask family members to submit their own ideas for fun activities and projects that interest everyone and are doable in just a few hours.
- On Prenatal Yoga with Shiva Rea, renowned yoga instructor Rea features comprehensive yet gently doable routines designed to accommodate the particular changes of each trimester.
- In addition, the time frame of 24 hours is doable for most people, hence producing a detoxified body without drastic repercussions to endure for several days.
- There are programs available that will allow you to make a smaller down payment, but if you start saving far beforehand, 20 percent should be doable.
- You'll be surprised the difference it makes to break the work into smaller doable tasks rather than to let cleaning the house consume your weekends.