- A man who owns or manages a dairy.
- A man who works in a dairy.
- A man who works in a dairy, or who delivers dairy products.
- Perhaps no advance in medicine has done so much as the study of tuberculosis to educate the public in the methods and value of research in medical subjects, for the results, and even the methods, of such labours have been brought home not only to patients and their friends, but also to the farmer, the dairyman, the butcher, the public carrier, and, indeed, to every home in the land.
- Still lower is the dairyman, who is in no way divine, yet has sanctity as one who maintains a condition of ceremonial purity.
- This dairyman also makes some of the milk into cheese and we use a lot of that as well.