any of various -shaped fasteners, usually of metal and used as for attaching something to a garment, as a guide for laces or straps, or in pairs to form a closure as on a belt
- Burberry itself defines the bag as a celebration of the fashion house's most memorable fashion creations, including the check print, gabardine fabric, trench coat, quilted leather, signature D-ring buckles and equestrian knight logo.
- The first shoe introduced was the K-Swiss Classic, which was the first all-leather tennis shoe with a one-piece rubber outsole, a reinforced toe and D-ring lace hoops.
- The slipcovers have straps on the back that pass through both sides of the D-ring and then are passed back through a single side of the D-ring.
- The American Crafts 12-Inch by 12-Inch D-Ring Modern Scrapbooking Album is a contemporary style, two-toned album made of chipboard.
- Complemented by golden brass hardware, the bag features a zip closure and a detachable leather strap that is attached to a D-ring.