- The definition of creme is something that is like cream.
An example of something creme is a thick conditioner for treating your hair.
- Creme is French and mean cream.
An example of a creme is creme friache, a slightly fermented cream.
cream (noun & ): creme-filled tortes
cream (adjective & ): creme rinses for dry hair
- a thick liqueur
Origin of crèmeFrench
From French crème.
- Much as SuperCuts is not exactly the creme de la creme of the haircut world, LensCrafters has battled with their reputation for not being stylish and up to date with their frames and other products.
- Wen Styling Creme: Perfect for adding a smooth sheen to the hair prior to blow-dry styling, this emollient cream restores moisture while adding a lightweight hold to the hair.
- Full Spectrum Protective Permanent Creme Hair Color: Beautifully colored locks are further enhanced by the shine-enhancing and damage-fighting properties of this formula.
- Any kind of soup can benefit from the addition of a garnish when you serve it, whether you sprinkle the surface with chopped herbs or a swirl of creme fraiche.
- Full Spectrum Deep Creme Color for Dark Hair: This unique formula makes working with brunette hair simple, even with transitions from dark to light shades.