A man with a comb over.
The definition of a comb over is a way to grow and style a balding man’s remaining hair so that it covers his bald spot.
An example of a comb over is the hairstyle of Donald Trump.
a man's hairstyle in which, in an attempt to conceal baldness, the hair is combed up from the sides or back of the head and across the scalp
A hairstyle in which the hair is grown long on one side of the head and combed over the top of the head to cover a bald spot.
- Alternative spelling of combover.
- This look consists of the same long bangs that the comb-over favors, but the back of the hair features a long tail, usually on one particular side of the head.
- Though he is often mocked for his legendary comb-over, Trump has proven that his financial savvy and public persona are a winning combination.
- Or shave it all off and go for the Captain Picard look -- anything but the dreaded comb-over.
- You might be most familiar with the comb-over.