Origin of colleenIrish cailin, diminutive of caile, girl
A cute colleen.
- An example of a colleen is a young lady.
- An example of a person named Colleen is Colleen Townsend.
The definition of colleen means a girl in Irish, or is a female name.
An Irish girl.
Origin of colleenIrish Gaelic cailín diminutive of caile girl from Old Irish
Borrowed from Irish cailín.
- A female given name.
- Love To Know Soap Operas enjoyed an opportunity to chat with Ms. Herring as she prepared for a day of shooting scenes with Colleen Zenk Pinter and former GH cast mate Stuart Damon.
- The character was portrayed in a series of flashbacks, until she re-emerged in a kidnapping case that led to the elderly Colleen being played by an older actress.
- Just ask Colleen, a 28-year-old plus-sized woman who blogs about her experience with her body type in The Pretty Pear: Your Curves Will Never Go Out of Style.
- Wildlife artist Glenn Monroe partnered with writer Colleen Monroe to create a delightful story about a large pine that wants to be a holiday tree.
- Patty's actions also led to the death of Colleen Carlton, whose heart was used to save Victor's life after she was pronounced brain dead.