1846-1917; U.S. plainsman, frontier scout, & showman: called Buffalo Bill
From Irish Ó Cuidighthigh meaning "son of (a person named) Helpful" and from Mac Óda meaning son of Otto.
- "Cody, watch where you're going!" a mother scolded the little boy sprawled on the floor.
- Cody, sprawled in the middle of the street after being hit by a car, blood trickling from his skull into a nearby storm drain.
- She froze at the sight straight out of her vision—the little boy, Cody, spread-eagled in the street near the storm drain.
- Her thoughts darkened and returned to Cody and Jake.
- She didn't like seeing someone else suffer the way she did every time she thought of Cody or Jake or others dying.