A businesswoman talking to her co-worker.
The definition of a co worker is someone with whom you work or work alongside at your job.
An example of a co worker is a person who does a similar job as you who works in the next cubicle.
a person with whom one works in the same workplace
co- +"Ž worker
- Alternative spelling of coworker.
- Even if you are lucky enough to have a job, you may find that you're stressed out because you are now picking up all the slack; you are doing your job, plus the job of a co-worker.
- When you want to get something special for a friend or co-worker that is retiring and are not sure what type of gift to get, retirement gift suggestions may steer you toward the perfect choice.
- Since the operative word here is discreet, you probably won't come on to your co-worker in the break room or approach your aerobics instructor immediately after class.
- Olivia has trouble taking advice from her co-worker Bryce because he believes the flashforwards will happen which would put her with a man other than her husband Mark.
- Various centre studies show that maternity benefits like paid leave, employee and co-worker support, information, and absolute job security would encourage men to take maternity leave.