- An example of a Chopin song is "Sonata in B-flat minor."
- An example of a Chopin novel is The Awakening.
The definition of Chopin refers to Frederic Francois, a French pianist and composer of the early 1800s or Kate O'Flaherty, an American writer of the late 1800s.
(Pol. name Fryderyk Franciszek Chopin) 1810-49; Pol. composer & pianist, in France after 1831
- Stolichnaya, Grey Goose, Skyy and, if you are not working on a budget, Chopin can all help your create the perfect martini, depending on your taste buds.
- He often thought, If Beethoven or Chopin had centuries to compose music, imagine the treasures we would have.
- Chopin was first petted by her like a spoilt darling and then nursed for years like a sick child.
- Before I could respond, my cell phone played a Chopin etude.
- It was so early recognized as characteristic of Chopin that a magnificent example may be seen at the end of Schumann's little tone-portrait of him in the Carnaval: a very advanced Wagnerian passage on another principle constitutes the bulk of the development in the first movement of Beethoven's sonata Les Adieux; while even in the " Golden Age " of music, and within the limits of pure diatonic concord, the unexpectedness of many of Palestrina's chords is hardly less Wagnerian than the perfect smoothness of the melodic lines which combine to produce them.