- an establishment in the business of washing automobiles
- a fundraising event in which automobiles are washed for a fee
An automobile exiting a carwash.
The definition of a carwash or car wash is a place or building where you have a car cleaned.
An example of a carwash is the automatic wash machine that you drive your car into near the gas station.
Also sp. car wash
- Alternative spelling of car wash.
- One noticeable absence from the soundtrack is Anjulie's Boom which can be heard in the season one episode, You're Undead to Me when Bonnie (Katerina Graham) ignited the water and the car at the carwash.
- Raise money with things like a carwash or a silent auction.