- a person who vacations at a camp
- any of various motor vehicles or trailers equipped for camping out
- One that camps, such as a person lodging temporarily in a tent or cabin.
- a. A motor vehicle with space and equipment, either in a rear compartment or in an attached trailer, for sleeping and simple housekeeping, used for camping and recreational travel.b. The rear compartment or attached trailer of such a vehicle.c. A camper shell.
- As with any vehicle loan, the camper will be used as collateral for the loan, so lenders will verify that the value of the RV you want to finance is appropriate for the amount of money you need to borrow in order to make the purchase.
- This enables you to complete a preliminary application form to determine if you meet the criteria and how much money you are eligible to borrow to purchase a camper, assuming that you find a unit to purchase that has sufficient value.
- How did they happen to remember one camper nearly three weeks ago?
- What on earth made you think that camper was the one you were looking for?
- As the camper was on the wooded side of the circle, there was no simple access to the rear.