A row of school busses.
The definition of busses are many long vehicles used to move people around.
An example of busses is the line of airplane shuttles at the airport.
A plural of bus
VerbSee also: buses
- These otherwise normally small, "mom and pop" type places all of the sudden had tour busses showing up with hordes of people clamoring for Pinot Noir-just like Myles in the movie.
- In addition, night tour busses generally take visitors to every major spot in the city, including the Stratosphere, which is Las Vegas' tallest building.
- Free shuttle busses run every 5 to 15 minutes, depending on the time of day, to carry you from the garage to the check-in areas of all airlines.
- If you plan to visit, there are a few things to consider: First of all, the winery doesn't except groups larger than 10…so busses are out.
- Transportation to the park is available through Disney Transportation busses, if you are staying at a Disney Resort Hotel.