Origin of bumblebeealtered (by associated, association with Middle English bomblen, variant, variety of bomben, to boom, buzz, of echoic origin, originally ) from Middle English humbul-be from humbil, bumblebee (akin to German hummel from Indo-European base an unverified form kem-, to hum, of echoic origin, originally ) + be, bee
See also bumble bee.
Any of various large, hairy, often black and yellow bees of the genus Bombus that nest in underground colonies.
Origin of bumblebeebumble 2 bee 1
- All bees are part of this group, including the typical bumblebee, honeybees and the "Africanized" bee, also known as the killer bee.
- The characters which are playable across all the platforms are Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Ironhide (except for the DS) for the Autobots and Megatron, Starscream and Sideways for the Decepticons.
- Like a wasp, which can sting repeatedly or a bumblebee that loses its sting and leaves a poison sac attached to your dog's nose if that is what happens to be out the window at the time.
- For example, in the beginning of the game, you play as Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, but a few missions later, you get to play Starscream and Sideways.
- A Decepticon called The Doctor plans to remove Sam's brain to get the information, but Optimus and Bumblebee come to the rescue.