- a kind of chewing gum for blowing large bubbles
- a kind of rock music with simple lyrics and melodies that is directed at teenage and younger audiences and variously regarded as insipid, unimaginative, unsophisticated, etc.also written bub′ble·gum·
bubble gumbubble gum
(plural bubble gums)
- Alternative form of bubblegum.
- Beach Belle Sweet Thing Halter Skirtini: In all black but with a pretty bubble-gum pink tie under the bust, adding a touch of flirt.
- The second band, called Jaded, released their self-titled album in 1998, which featured mostly bubble-gum pop songs.
- More surprising, though, is the fact that wholesome bubble-gum pop star, Mandy Moore has a tattoo.