- A soft, usually knitted shoe for a baby. Also called bootee .
- An ankle-length disposable foot covering, used by medical personnel and others in sterile environments.
- A shoe or low boot extending to either just below or just above the anklebone.
- Alternative spelling of bootee.
bootie - Medical Definition
An ankle-length disposable foot covering, used by medical personnel and others in sterile environments.
- Eli Shearling Cuff Bootie: You won't be able to walk in a winter wonderland in these nearly four-inch heels, but you'll definitely steal the spotlight everywhere else!
- Create flattering leg silhouettes using over-the-knee length boots, or showcase trim ankles and shapely legs with a bootie style.
- Lace, pink ribbon, blue and yellow plaid or blue bootie design elements could be a part of an old fashioned baby theme.
- There are many unique bootie styles such as peep-toes, straps, metallics, snakeskin or a combination of materials.
- The most classic type of platform wedge bootie is a cold weather-style in a neutral color like black or brown.