- a person who blushes, esp. one who blushes readily
- blush (noun)
- a type of short bridal veil, typically of tulle, worn over the face
- One who blushes.
- See blush.
blush + -er
- I usually just pop on some mascara, blusher and lip gloss on and run to school, but I'm going to a ball and I would like to know what eye shadow, skin products and eye liner would look best on me.
- Another option, if you desire a sun kissed glow, is to discover a fake tan kit with tinted body glow, blusher, sparkle lipstick and brushes.
- It should be noted that the one fashion rule about a second wedding dress is that it not include a "blusher" veil.
- In certain cultures and periods of time, it was not uncommon to see men wearing a little blusher as well.
- If you love bold shadows and blusher, you may not love the look of Bella Swan makeup.