- a piece of blotting paper
- a book for recording events as they occur: a police blotter is a record of arrests and charges
- A piece or pad of blotting paper.
- A book containing daily records of occurrences or transactions: a police blotter.
- It not only includes information about the game, injuries, and roster moves, but also includes a page dedicated to the "police blotter," including all the arrests and trials of present and former Steelers.
- Oil Absorbing Sheets: A blotter that eliminates shine and doesn't interfere with makeup is ideal for oily types who need protection throughout the day.
- When you're outside and splashing cold water on your face is not an option, consider using a face blotter sheet.
- The Blotter fur literarische Unterhaltung sprang out of the Literarisches Wochenblatt (1818), founded by Kotzebue; after 1865 it was edited by R.
- A theologian of the mediating school, he became leader of the Mittelpartei, and with Albrecht Wolters founded as its organ the Deutschevangelische Blotter.