Origin of billabongfrom name in a language of Australia from billa, water + bong, dead
- A dead-end channel extending from the main stream of a river.
- A streambed filled with water only in the rainy season.
- A stagnant pool or backwater.
Origin of billabongWiradhuri (Pama-Nyungan language of southeast Australia) bilaba&njlig; watercourse filled only after rain
From Wiradhuri bilabang
- Billabong remains on the cutting edge of surfer style and beachwear fashions, so if looking hip and modern are some of your goals while at the beach-or just hanging out-take a peek at the newest looks from this company.
- The high quality of the fabric and unique triple-stitching design, as well as the great prints, soon lent themselves to ladies' swimwear, and Billabong bikinis are becoming increasingly popular worldwide.
- Whether it's a basic, everyday pair or one inspired by a rock band or endorsed by a popular surfer, Billabong offers a diverse collection of board shorts for men.
- The fun and flirty styles of Billabong bikinis are reflected in their one-pieces as well, but don't shy away from a lively bikini because you think your body isn't in condition for a two-piece.
- Not that the suits aren't hugely popular amongst teens, but if you are looking for something that covers and keeps you covered while still looking fantastic, a Billabong bikini is a good bet.