A portable roll of bedding used especially by campers and others who sleep outdoors.
- Get out of that bedroll you lazy pup.
- Barely noticing the taste of blood on her lip, she kicked the bedroll away and scrambled awkwardly to her feet again.
- The doors and windows securely closed and locked, she settled down on the bedroll to read a book.
- Bright sunshine beat down through the bedroom window, heating her bedroll until she was drenched with sweat.
- She stiffly made her way out of the bedroll and limped to the bathroom.