- a long stick put upright for bean plants to climb on
- Informal a tall, lean person
Beans growing on a beanpole.
- An example of a beanpole is the thin metal stick used by a farmer to keep his bean plants growing upright.
- An example of a beanpole is a tall, skinny supermodel.
The definition of beanpole is a stick used to support a growing bean plant, or is a slang term for a person who is both tall and thin.
- A thin pole used to support bean vines.
- Informal A very tall, thin person.
- When she was young, Tyra considered herself a "sick-looking beanpole".
- Dean forced a pot full of evil thoughts about the beanpole bastard Edwin Mayer aside in deference to his concern over Cynthia's whereabouts.