Anyways is defined as doing something, regardless of what happens.
If you were planning a trip during your time off and then your car broke down so you decided to take the train, that is an example of going on your trip anyways.
In any case.
- You'll notice that most cellular phone plans are targeted at adults, coming with features -- like mobile email and mobile web surfing -- that younger children not be able to use anyways.
- Anyways, he is graduating this year but planning on staying here for college (as do I) and I have one more year before I graduate but we will stay really close friends after high school.
- This was before the days of hopping into a LAN Counterstrike game, before it was feasible to have a real deathmatch using some variation of the Doom engine... for me, anyways.
- More recent Sonic games, like -- Sonic the Hedgehog for PS3 -- haven't been received very well by critics, so you'll want a background from his two-dimensional days anyways.
- As the only human (or close enough, anyways) character in a new town, you walk around making friends, sending packages, and visiting the nearby beach for some fishing.