The definition of cohesive is two or more people or things that stick together.
An example of cohesive is a group of people working toward a common goal.
sticking together; causing or characterized by cohesion
(comparative more cohesive, superlative most cohesive)
- Having cohesion.
- Next, mix the ingredients until they are fully cohesive.
- We hope that this new training system will help turn our team into a more cohesive unit.
- Please revise your essay to construct a more cohesive argument.
- I always begin each essay with an outline, in order to be sure that my argument sounds cohesive.
- Naomi aimed to build the most cohesive mountain-climbing team out there.