The definition of zingy is someone or something full of zest or with a spark for life.
Sauce that is full of flavor and a little space is an example of something that would be described as zingy.
adjectivezing·i·er, zing·i·est Informal
- Pleasantly stimulating: “The times are good. The living is easy. The vibes are zingy” (Saturday Review).
- Exceptionally attractive or appealing: a zingy gown.
(comparative zingier, superlative zingiest)
- Full of zest.
Variant of zing
- a shrill, high-pitched sound, as of something moving at high speed
- a lively, zestful quality; zest, vigor, animation, force, vitality, etc.
Origin of zingechoic
Slang to make a shrill, high-pitched sound
- to strike or affect forcibly
- to criticize sharply