- (nonstandard, possessive) Belonging to xe, their (singular). Gender-neutral third-person singular possessive adjective, coordinate with his and her.
- This is xyr book.
- (nonstandard, personal, chiefly Internet) The form of xe used after a preposition or as the object of a verb; that woman, that ship, etc; similar usage to him/her.
- Give it to xyr (after preposition)
- I wrote xyr an e-mail (indirect object)
- I haven't met xyr (direct object)
- (rare) razor; razor-like
- When combined with a word or another affix which begins with a consonant, this prefix concatenates with -o- (as xyro-).
From the Ancient Greek ξυρόν (xuron, “razor”).