A sketch or graphical representation of the layout or structure of a website or app.
- Having a frame made of wire: wireframe glasses.
- Of or relating to a visual representation of the layout or structure of a website or app.
- (computer graphics) A visual model of an electronic representation of a three-dimensional object
- (web design) A basic visual guide used to suggest the layout of fundamental elements in a web interface
(third-person singular simple present wireframes, present participle wireframing, simple past and past participle wireframed)
- (computer graphics) To generate a wireframe representation
- (web design) To prepare a wireframe for a website