The sport of sailing while standing on a sailboard. Also called boardsailing . Also called sailboarding . Also called windsailing .
- Present participle of windsurf.
- Greece: Explore the history of the ancient Olympics in Athens, try windsurfing along the Aegean, or experience the trendy nightlife of Mykonos when you visit the Greek Isles.
- These resorts offer many watersports, such as scuba diving, waterskiing and windsurfing, and land sports, such as golf, as well as fine dining and European spas.
- It also means that the watch can be worn while swimming, sailing, windsurfing or during other wet sports without the fear of the watch getting damaged.
- Turtle Island is one of the best locations for a honeymoon with the horseback racing, windsurfing, and romantic sunsets on the beach.
- If you like a little flair while diving or windsurfing, now you can stand apart from all the other black-clad participants.